Get that Linux feeling - on Windows
Copyright © 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Red Hat, Inc.
Permission is granted to make and distribute verbatim copies of this documentation provided the copyright notice and this permission notice are preserved on all copies.
Permission is granted to copy and distribute modified versions of this documentation under the conditions for verbatim copying, provided that the entire resulting derived work is distributed under the terms of a permission notice identical to this one.
Permission is granted to copy and distribute translations of this documentation into another language, under the above conditions for modified versions, except that this permission notice may be stated in a translation approved by the Free Software Foundation.
Cygwin API Reference
Table of Contents
- 1. Compatibility
- System interfaces compatible with the Single Unix Specification, Version 4:
- System interfaces compatible with BSD functions:
- System interfaces compatible with GNU or Linux extensions:
- System interfaces compatible with Solaris or SunOS functions:
- Other UNIX system interfaces, deprecated or not in POSIX.1-2008:
- NOT implemented system interfaces from the Single Unix Specification, Volume 4:
- Implementation Notes
- 2. Cygwin Functions