Re: Tasks

Tom> * Pretty-printing.

Thiago said he'd research this; or if he changes his mind, I will.

I just wanted to point out that whatever the pretty printing data format it should be something that can be utilized by an application trying to display objects graphically.

Maybe you guys are already aware of this but I thought you should bring it up. I originally encountered this problem when trying to expand stl strings in ddd, and having to click 3 or 5 times before a get the actual string.

sami