Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-08-06

Tom Tromey wrote:
* Andrew said that our existing dwarf-reading tools are insufficient.
Andrew, I forgot to ask at the meeting -- what specifically do you
need that we can't readily do now?
readelf, and clones, are too raw. It is very hard to meaningfully map the information back to the source.
Sami mentioned a tool he wrote based on frysk that may help.
Yea, this sounds useful. I'll also keep looking.

Andrew