Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-09-17

Tom> 1. Status on estimates.
Tom> 2. Status on projects.

A couple things came up during the meeting that I wanted to write
down.

First, as promised, I updated the wiki with information on the current
branches.  If you start or stop a (pushed) branch, please update the
table.  It is down at the bottom of:

    http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ArcherBranchManagement

Second, we discussed patch review.  The basic idea is:

* Do major work on a branch.  (Minor work -- doesn't matter where)
* Submit a finished patch to the archer list for review
* Once it is approved, commit or merge.
* "Close" the branch (by changing its status on the wiki)

Tom