Re: bokenness of nested pretty printers

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov@google.com> writes:

Paul> Really?

Yeah.  I ran it on the compile farm; the tester there does
before-and-after build+check and compares the results.

Bah.  Now I have to find the bug in the regression tester.

Paul> I have many internal failures (Linux/x86_64) which I didn't see
Paul> before.

I will look at this.  Thanks.

>> and it does fix your test case.

Paul> It doesn't fix the array test case (print ssa). Below is proposed
Paul> patch to fix that.

Thanks, please check this in.

In fact, go ahead and commit any fixes of the sort you've been
sending.  (If you plan to make a bigger change to the Python stuff,
let's talk first.)

Tom