Re: catch-syscall and XML - Initial thoughts

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 07:30:01PM -0200, Sérgio Durigan Júnior wrote:
> Well, I'm assuming that the code responsible for this will be specific
> for each architecture (e.g. for PPC/PPC64, it'll be at
> ppc-linux-tdep.c). And I think we'll be able to proper select the
> correct file to load depending on the arch, because only the specific
> arch code will be executed, IIUC. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

OK, that makes sense: have the filename specified by the arch code.
As long as some arch code is already required, this is fine - and I
think that's the case, since we need to know where to get the syscall
number and args, right?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery