Re: Problem with merge

Hey Jan,

Thank you VERY much for this help. This function 'bpstat_what' at
breakpoint.c is really a mess, and I've already found another bug
related to my modifications on it. I'm so sorry about this bug, it was
not my intention to break anything (of course). Next time I'll try
harder to understand how this function works (unfortunately, it's really
difficult to understand anything from there).

I'll test your patch with my branch to see if there's any regression,
but I think things are pretty much OK.

Thank you very much again,

--
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer