Re: fyi: syntax-highlighting "list" python command

Andrew> I don't feel like this is a candidate for making it up-stream, but as
Andrew> a general heads-up, I wrote a pygments-based syntax highlighting
Andrew> "list"-ish python command.

Andrew> http://www.visophyte.org/blog/2009/04/25/gaudily-syntax-highlighted-code-listings-in-archer-gdb/

This is really cool, a great example of the kind of thing I was hoping
we would enable: hooking existing python libraries to gdb to enhance
it in ways that would probably never be done in the C core.  I think
I'll link to it from the gdb wiki.

Tom