Re: [python][patch] Preserve string length, and embedded-nulls in pretty-print string emission.

Phil> I decided to take a crack at the mechanics of this change this
Phil> morning. This produces the following hunks (in rough). I can see how
Phil> just borrowing the underlying data from the PyObject avoids an
Phil> allocation (the results of PyString_AsString must not be deallocated,
Phil> etc). Is this what you had in mind?

Yeah, something like that.

Tom