Re: How to distinguish inheritance from containment?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Tom Tromey<tromey@redhat.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry if I asked this already, but what is your gdb copyright
> assignment situation?

http://sourceware.org/ml/archer/2009-q2/msg00176.html

Richard> PS. asked about this (and other patches I'll hopefully be sending) on
Richard> IRC and was told to sign the copyright waiver thing for the FSF before
Richard> submitting. Not sure if I need to give any info on that but the FSF say
Richard> they have it now.

--
Paul Pluzhnikov