question about gdb.Type

Hello,

I'am using the fields attribute of gdb.Type to find base classes of
type. But the gdb.Type object returned by field.type seems incomplete.
Indeed the fields attribute is always empty. I need to use
gd.lookup_type to get the fields. Is it normal or is it a bug ?

I also get a SIGSEGV in archer if I use the file command to reload the
debuggee after using my python script which uses a lot gdb.Type.

Looking at the backtrace, the SIGSEGV seems to have something to do with
the fields too. gdb is trying to copy the field name.

See the attached file to look at the backtrace.

I'am using archer-refs_heads_archer-tromey-python from 2009-07-30

Regards,
Matthieu VIAL