Re: Patch for pascal-dynamic arrays

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 17:44 +0200, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:45:29 +0200, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> > Attached is the patch I have so far, including some tests.
>
> Please fix it so that it builds with -O2 -Wall -Werror, it also does not
> follow the GNU coding style (such as space after a function name).

Thanks for your comments and your patch. I had tested everything without
optimisation (for debugging) and -Werror because that doesn't compile on
windows.

> Then also please check regressions of the testsuite - `make -C gdb check' and
> comparing gdb.sum before/after the patch.

About the testsuite... it takes ages to complete. Is there some way to
run just one test (or just one .exp test-file?)

> I had to do some of these fixes but it has too many regressions.

I don't know anything about the GNU coding style, in fact, I know
nothing about c. This is the first c code I wrote in my whole live. That
makes fixing the regressions on c-code hard. But I think that there are
only a few issues which will fix a lot of regressions. I'll have a look
at them.

Just a remark: some of your changes in the coding-style are corrections
for portions of the code that I copy-pasted from other parts. I use the
gdb-code as 'example-code' for the coding style. Is this generally a
save assumption, or are there a lot of issues regarding the coding-style
in the gdb-code?

Joost