Re: [Archer] [patch] PR python/10344

> The only thing I can think to do in this case is just to add one more
> level to the maximum uiout levels. I am not sure why the initial level
> is set at such a small level. The uiout level struct is not particularly
> large. Anyway, what do you think? This fixes the PR.

The only thing I can think of is protecting ourselves against reaching
the maximum number of open file descriptors? Perhaps it's ridiculously
low on certain systems? I'd have a hard time believing that raising
MAX_UI_OUT_LEVELS from 6 to 7 would make any difference so I would be
inclined to give it a try.  I looked at the history of this constant,
and it was initially defined as 5, and then raised to 6 without much
comment in order to fix PR cli/654.

I forgot how to convert old PR numbers into the new ones (I need to
write this down in my tips-and-tricks file). Anyone remembers?

Thanks,
--
Joel