Re: find-debuginfo.sh change for gdb index

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010, Jan Kratochvil wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 11:36:32 +0200, Panu Matilainen wrote:
Is the necessary patch(es) already in rawhide gdb, I dont see
anything obviously related in gdb changelogs?

It will be before the FeatureFreeze. I will ping you to coordinate with rpm. So far it is only posted upstream: http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2010-06/msg00696.html

Well, I'm starting a long vacation at the end of this week so you might need to ping Jindrich Novy and/or Florian Festi instead.

OTOH if we can reasonably expect the details wrt find-debuginfo to stay unchanged we can just apply the patch already (AFAICT it ignores errors anyway and wont cause build-failures)

- Panu -