Re: [delayed-symfile] [commit] Fix a regression on CFI without DIE [Re: [delayed-symfile] [commit] Fix a regression on delayed retrieving of the unwinding debug info.]

Jan> QUICK_ADDRMAP is built only from .debug_aranges.  But we can have
Jan> existing built .debug_aranges for CUs in OBJFILE but still some CUs
Jan> do not need to have DWARF at all while they can feature CFIs
Jan> (.eh_frame or .debug_frame).

Yeah, oops on me.

This is an area where we could use your idea of looking at where the
objfiles are actually mapped in the inferior.

Tom