Re: problems with v3 (Was: gdbstub initial code, v3)

On 08/13, Oleg Nesterov wrote:

> As usual, I can't blame my code. I am still investigating, the crash
> is not easy to reproduce, but so far I _suspect_ the problems in utrace
> code. At least utrace_barrier()->signal_pending() is definitely not
> right.

I seem to understand the problem(s). I am a bit surprized. Basically
I have the questions about almost every utrace_ function. I'll try
to recheck and summarize my concerns tomorrow with a fresh head, I
hope I missed something.

And I think at least we should cleanup utrace_set_events(), I'll try
to send the patch a bit later.

Oleg.