Re: gdbstub initial code, v5

Just a small report to explain what I am doing...

On 08/20, Oleg Nesterov wrote:

> 	- I forgot to implement the attach to the thread group
> 	  with the dead leader. Next time.

Almost done, but we should avoid the races with exec somehow.
But this is minor.

I tried to test this code as much as I can. Again, I do not use
gdb at all, I am using the scripts which try to really stress ugdb.

Found 2 bugs in ugdb.ko, the second one is not nice but at least
I have the temporary fix.

However. I spent all Monday trying to resolve the new bug, and
so far I do not understand what happens. Extremely hard to reproduce,
and the kernel just hangs silently, without any message.
So far I suspect the proble in utrace.c, but this time I am not sure.

Will continue tomorrow...

Oleg.