Re: Python inferior control

Matt> with the simplified event dictionary tromey describes, and the type
Matt> flag to go with it, you could just use a single stack/linked list to
Matt> push/pop all types of events onto,

Interesting idea.

Alternatively, we could have an "any_event" source.  I suspect most
event receivers will only want to connect to a particular source.

Matt> is this stuff on a branch somewhere?

Just gsoc-kayral-python.  I think that is rather old.
Phil prepared a RFC patch, but AFAIK that isn't committed anywhere.

Tom