Re: Override arm-elf-as comment char

Philip Blundell wrote:

> >I've pored over gas/app.c, but can't find any way to escape the '@' so it
> >gets passed through.
>
> It also accepts `%' for precisely this reason.  There is matching gunk in GCC
> to generate the right syntax.

Ah. I looked for that in my sources because I saw it for linux-elf.h. But
then there was no corresponding code in my copy of binutils, which I thought
was up-to-date. It turns out it wasn't (despite this being added to binutils
back in February. There are too many branches floating around here :-/ ).
Sigh. Sorry for the waste of time.

Thanks for the answer though. You showed me the error of my ways :-).

Jifl