Re: make check on mipsel-linux

>>>>> Maciej W Rozycki writes:

Maciej>  Hmm, the patch seems to be incorrect -- mipsel-linux uses ld.so.1 per ABI

Maciej> specification and not ld-linux.so* as the dynamic linker (at least on
Maciej> glibc systems).  I'd replace `fgrep ld-linux.so' with `grep "ld.*\.so"'
Maciej> (hopefully the quotation is understandable) above, to be on the safe side.
Maciej> The same applies to the sed script.
You're right - copy and paste should be forbidden :-(.
Maciej>  Does anything use ld-linux.so* on mipsel-linux, BTW?  Hopefully nothing
Not that I know of.

Maciej> is going to introduce this mess here, too.  We do not need libc.so.4
Maciej> compatibility for mips*-linux.

Thanks,
Andreas
--