Re: PATCH for IRIX6/linkonce sections

    Ian> This sort of thing is what OTHER_RELOCATING_SECTIONS is for.
    Ian> Will it work to just define that in elf32bmipn32.sh?

I don't think so, but perhaps I'm wrong.

You'll have to help me a little bit.  In the rest of elf.sc, all of
the linkonce things are handled roughly like:

  .data ${RELOCATING-0} : {
    *(.data)
    *(.data*)
    ${RELOCATING+*(.gnu.linkonce.d*)
  }

In other words, some combination happens even when producing a
relocateable object (the first two lines); some other combination
happens only when RELOCATING (i.e., when producing a non-relocateable
object) in the last line.

I think the .MIPS.events/.MIPS.content stuff needs to be handled
analagously.  So, OTHER_RELOCATING_SECTIONS isn't good enough; it
doesn't apply when not relocating.