Re: DJGPP and alignment

> Actually, I think the right way is to switch to ELF, which permits the
> alignment to be specified on a section by section basis.

Thank you for answering the question I was going to ask. The subject
about adding ELF as a non-default target has come up on the list so
DJGPP folks can experiment with ELF. I'd like to enable it in my tree
and see how much larger the executables become.

 From looking over the config files, it looks like an easy thing to do to
add generic i386 ELF. From looking over gas, it seems like it can
generate  one object format without having to reconfigure. Did I miss
something or is there a way I've overlooked?

Mark

---
Mark Elbrecht, snowball3@bigfoot.com
http://snowball.frogspace.net/