Re: MIPS/ELF linker

On Sat, Jul 31, 1999 at 04:42:37PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:

> Ralf --
>
>   Thanks for the tarball.  I'll not be able to look at this until
> tomorrow, but I will do so then.

Ok, I'm looking into things in parallel if I find the time.  I'll also
try to rebuild GNU libc for MIPS.  That has historically proven to be
a bone breaker for ld.  The last time I tried a few weeks ago I got
~500 assertion messages from ld just alone for the libc final link ...
Will let you know how things go.

  Ralf