Re: PATCH for elf32-mips.c

Hi all !!,

mark@codesourcery.com said:
-> This patch repairs some bain dramage.  Ralf reports much improved
-> results with this patch.  I'm working through some other issues, with
-> help from Ian.

-> -- Mark Mitchell                   mark@codesourcery.com CodeSourcery,
-> LLC               http://www.codesourcery.com

This has also solved my earlier problems. In fact after more than one month
I am able to use the GNU ld again !!. I am excited about that.
Thanx to Mark and Ian for looking into the problems that I reported.
( I have really bugged you people a lot :-)

I am also able to generate a shared library ( I have tested by building one
libkk.so). But If I use the crtbegin and crtend files I am not able to
generate the shared library. So I decided to do off with that.

Then When I try a test program to use that shared library I get a message
like:

/usr/cygnus/H-mips-dde-sysv4.2MP/mips-dde-sysv4.2MP/bin/ld: ./libkk.so:
invalid string offset 5920 >= 239 for section `.dynstr'

But then I am able to run the binary and it works fine. Amazing !!.

Cheers ,
../koundinya