Re: Patch: prefix hppa float reg codes

>> "Jeff" == Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com> writes:

 Jeff>   In message <199908122254.PAA18751@cygnus.com>you write:
 Jeff> I believe the only outstanding patch I've got from you is load/store
 Jeff> for PA2.0 which we needed to delay while we took care of getting some
 Jeff> free letters :-)

 Jeff> I think you should verify that I haven't missed anything, the we can
 Jeff> proceed with the next batch of patches.

I'll take a look.  I believe what's left is getting all the load/store working
and getting new branch formats in place.  I see that it's not quite as trivial
as I first thought.  There's a version with 22 bit branches as well which
seems to need additions in several places to support it.  I think it can just
be cut and paste extensions.

Our group is officially canned, so I won't have access to an HP for more than
another few weeks.  So, I'll see what I can get done before then.  If there is
an HP with general net access, I can keep playing with it beyond that point.

Jerry