using newer binutils snaps on linux 2.0 kernels

Building linux x86 2.0.* kernels, I have a problem with
as and the assembler routines...

I also tried HJ Lu's version, and I got the same problem...

If you want and can give you more detail of this...(I don't have it in
front of me)

--
marty
leisner@rochester.rr.com