Re: Patch: pa2.0 branch instructions

  In message <14311.62962.906615.834683@gargle.gargle.HOWL>you write:
  > Oops.  I see looking in CVS that these instructions have already been added
  > along with a number of other things.  I guess you can ignore my patch.
Actually I am going to read them.  There's a nonzero chance I missed something
or that you dealt with some of the issues in a cleaner manner.

I *think* the only things left are:

  a. 64bit comb/comib
  b. reloc support for the new load/stores (they're usable without reloc
     support, but having reloc support would allow us to generate better code)
  c. cache hint completers for load/store instructions

I've done A internally, but I'm extremely unhappy with the result.  B could
be a nop, I haven't looked at the reloc stuff for those insns yet.  C ought
to be a pain, but do-able.

jeff