Re: Delete unused functions from elf32-mips.c

   Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:15:31 +1000
   From: Geoff Keating <geoffk@ozemail.com.au>

   I think these are obsolete.  They are certainly unused.

   I'm not sure exactly who can approve changes to the sourceware
   binutils; if Gavin or Mark could do this (at least for MIPS), it'd be
   good to know as the current sequence of patches will not be the last.
   I'm also not sure who can check stuff in.

   Anyway, is the patch OK?

This patch is OK.  I think I originally thought that these functions
were used by the old howto functions.  However, now I see that they
were only called by the old mips_elf_relocate_section function.  If
they are no longer called by anything, then it is OK by me to remove
them.

Ian