Re: Boring new tests for mips gas.

   Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:21:18 +1000
   From: Geoff Keating <geoffk@ozemail.com.au>

   Just some random tests.  They'd be more interesting if they failed.

   I'm not sure exactly who can approve changes to the sourceware
   binutils; if Gavin or Mark could do this (at least for MIPS), it'd be
   good to know as the current sequence of patches will not be the last.
   I'm also not sure who can check stuff in.

As far as I'm concerned, Richard Henderson and I can approve any
change (I haven't heard from Ken Raeburn in a while).  There are
various people who can check changes in, including Richard, me, Mark,
and a number of people at Cygnus.  It's easy to add you to the list of
people who can check stuff in after approval if you like.  In fact, I
see that you are already on that list.

   Anyway, is the patch OK?

This patch is OK, except: 1) you add a new file empic.d, which does
not appear to be used; 2) the file names elf-reloc.s and elf-reloc-2.s
will be the same on an 8.3 file system; use different names, rather
than introduce additional 8.3 file name problems.  Use the doschk
program to make sure they are OK.

Ian