Re: patch to arm disassembler - fixes double dumping of thumb raw insns...

Hi Thomas,

: The arm/thumb disassembler was dumping extraneous raw opcode info
: when disassembling thumb instructions. See below: opcode dump
: repeated for thumb instructions in the FAIL example.
: ======================================================================
: 2000-01-24  Thomas de Lellis  <tdel@windriver.com>
:
:         * arm-dis.c (printf_insn_thumb): Prevent double dumping
:         of raw thumb instructions.

Thank you for sending in this patch.  I have accepted it, and applied
it to the source tree.  By the way, you had missed a case where the
raw insn was dumped twice - a BL instruction.  I have fixed up this
case as well.

Cheers
	Nick