Re: new port contributing (ATMEL AVR)

   Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 14:43:42 +0300
   From: Denis Chertykov <denisc@overta.ru>

   I have a ready binutils port for ATMEL AVR (8bit RISC micro controller).
   I have a signed `ASSIGNMENT OF COPYRIGHT IN REVISIONS OF BINUTILS' and
   I want to contribute my work.

   How must I split my patch ?

Thanks for offering this work.

Please send the patch against the current development sources.  Please
send patches as diff -u patches.  Please send unrelated changes in
separate patches.  You can send all machine specific files (e.g.,
gas/config/tc-*.[ch]) together.  You can send configuration changes
together.  If you have had to make any changes to machine independent
files, please send them separately.  Include ChangeLog entries as
separate text rather than as patches to the ChangeLog files.

Ian