Re: Control flow implementation in assembler

   From: Alexandre Oliva <oliva@lsd.ic.unicamp.br>
   Date: 16 Mar 2000 19:06:51 -0300

   >    I am working on SCEI project. As per the contract, i need to implement
   >    warning message for some sequence of instructions taking account of
   >    control flow.

   > Cygnus contracts are only of mild interest to the readers of
   > binutils@sourceware.cygnus.com, a list most of whose members do not
   > work at Cygnus.

   I understand your feeling, but why was Chandra's message any different
   from someone posting to gcc@gcc.gnu.org saying ``I'm trying to port
   GCC to a new processor, and I'm encountering difficulty with <...>.
   Can anybody help?''?  Does this mean that, when someone works for
   Cygnus/Red Hat, s/he can no longer enjoy help from outsiders?

Of course not.  I apologize for any such implication.

I only meant that it seems odd to send a message to the public
binutils list describing contract details.  I did try to answer the
question, after all.

Ian