Re: ld errors -- wrong output section for SDAREL target

   Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:06:34 -0800
   From: Geoff Keating <geoffk@cygnus.com>

   Last I looked at it, it was technically not conformant with the ABI,
   but useful for catching problems (like gcc not putting stuff in the
   right sections) so I left it in.

Sounds to me like we should take it out.  It's totally non conformant
to the ABI, because it is actively preventing otherwise correct code
from working.

Ian