Re: [repeat] Approval for recent a.out-related patches?

>How's the time-plan for the 2.10 release?

The testsuite results are looking good, on the whole.  I was planning to make
the release branch this weekend, actually.

I'd like to see test results for Cygwin and m68k if possible.  I'm also not
clear what the status is of SPARC GNU/Linux right now; are there outstanding
patches that need to go in?

>Can I still make it with submitting the CRIS port?

I'd rather you didn't.  Let's focus on making 2.10 stable now.  We can make a
2.11 release in a few months time to include new features.

p.