xgettext

Ian, you asked me a couple of days ago:
> Are you sure that you are using the underscore macro correctly?  Can
> gettext handle an underscore around a macro rather than a string?

and I fearlessly replied, Yes.

I now guess you were referring to xgettext extracting strings from the
source, not gettext doing the translations?  As I've found, xgettext is
rather lame and doesn't seem to expand macros.  include/bin-bugs.h thus
didn't work too well.  I've just checked in a fix.

Regards, Alan Modra
--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.