Re: ld test failure on ARM GNU/Linux

   Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:32:57 +1000 (EST)
   From: Alan Modra <alan@linuxcare.com.au>

   On 10 Apr 2000, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

   > Alan, with what compiler version do you see this test fail on the x86?

   I think I saw it first with a CVS gcc from late December.  I just
   checked with a CVS gcc from a few days ago, and got the same result.

   Here's where foo__1B is referenced:

The reference to foo__1B is expected.  The gc code is being clever
enough to notice that it will never be used (or there is a bug).

What is more interesting is the vtable_entry and vtable_inherit
pseudo-ops.

Ian