Re: [RFA] Fix warnings for d10v-elf

   Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:07:54 +1000
   From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com>

   The declaration needs ``struct fix''.  I changed the definition to match
   the declaration for consistency.

Using ``struct fix'' in the declaration is a hack due to header file
ordering.  Don't change the definition to match it.  Fix the header
files so that fixS works, or don't worry about it.

We should try very hard to avoid referring to the same struct under
different names in the actual code.  That can only cause confusion to
no benefit.

Ian