Re: Possible problem debug sections default addresses on powerpc-linux-gnu

   From: Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirl-kernel@lauterbach.com>
   Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:23:09 +0200

   The change is quite obvious. My question is whether this is expected behaviour
   or if the linker should be changed to provide correct values for the debug
   section addresses, even though they are not mentioned in the linkerscript.

I think it would be reasonable for the linker to default to putting
SEC_DEBUGGING & ~ (SEC_LOAD | SEC_ALLOC) sections at address zero even
if they are not mentioned in the linker script.  It should be possible
to fix this in ld/emultempl/elf32.em in the place_orphan function.

Ian