Re: (Fwd) Re: Absolute paths in BFD

>    If you want to reconsider that decision, I could rework the patches
>    (although I don't understand why the GCC's way of parameterizing these
>    macros is better than that of the other projects).
>
> gcc's way is better because gcc and the binutils share the directories
> include and libiberty.  You've added a file to include, for example;
> that file should really be added to the gcc repository as well.

BTW Eli, I'm already working on the patch for the include directory. I had
noticed that libiberty's choose-temp.c would benefit from the macros, so I
went ahead and started work on it. I've posted two versions of the file so
far to gcc-patches. I'm making the changes suggested from the feedback I
received and will post the third version very soon.

Mark