Fix m68k gas bugs before the release!

Hi there,

As the scissors are about to snip on binutils-2.10, let's get the m68k gas bugs
out! I had posted two bugfix patches in April that haven't been checked in:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/binutils/2000-04/msg00409.html
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/binutils/2000-04/msg00468.html

They fix real bugs (the first one is obvious described in the message with the
patch, the second was discussed on this list before the patch and Ian himself
told me to make the patch I made) and need to be checked in before the release,
trunk and branch. Please look at these patches and if they are OK, check them
in, or if they aren't, tell me what's wrong and I'll fix them. Let's not ship
the release with bugs. TIA.

--
Michael Sokolov		Harhan Engineering Laboratory
Public Service Agent	International Free Computing Task Force

Phone: +1-214-824-7693 (Harhan Eng Lab office)
E-mail: msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG (ARPA TCP/SMTP) (UUCP coming soon)