RE: bfd/peigen.c problems and fix

Try kernel32.dll (for an import table that's not in .idata)
and ntdll.dll or kernel32.dll (for import/export tables that are
not in .idata and .edata).  This is true both on win2K and
NT4 (can't say whether there are similar examples on win98).

I'm not arguing that there currently is a problem with
ImageBase (since not all the patches that needed to be
applied DID get applied, that happened; I'm still working
on getting that fixed, but it's far more than just at
technical problem).  However, the code that finds
the import and export tables when they're not in .idata
and .edata is still applicable.  Please restore it
so that it can find them.  There will be patches forthcoming
that fix all this (and more), if I can ever get past
all the problems in my way.

Speaking only for myself.

Donn