Re: gas obj-multi experiences? (and small gas/Makefile.am patch)

Hi Hans-Peter,

: We have a.out, want to make a transition to ELF.  GCC and
: binutils can AFAIK handle this difference through command-line
: switches.  Now gas can too, and it seems natural to use this.
:
: Having one toolchain installed instead of two would be easier on
: the user (and me, eventually).

Fair enough.  I wish you luck with your work to support this then.

Cheers
	Nick