Re: Fix name clash for ! __STDC__

Hi Alan,

: > > > Is this guarnateed to work with old K&R compilers ?
: > >
: > > Well, the /**/ trick is the pre-ansi standard way to paste tokens.  Hmm,
: > > grepping through the source finds a number of such occurrences,
: > > eg. include/symcat.h and bfd/bfd-in.h.  I'll use "|| defined(ALMOST_STDC)"
: > > as these files do.
: >
: > Should the code use include/symcat.h?
: > (since you're stuck in K&R land :-)
:
: Ah well, this is what I should really do:  Get rid of END_RELOC_NUMBERS,
: and make up a LAST_RELOC_NUMBER macro so that we could tack commas on the
: end of the RELOC_NUMBER definition.  This would allow removal of the dummy
: -1 valued enum (the one that needs the token pasting), and probably allow
: gcc to optimise a little more.

Do you want to do this now ?

If not, then please go ahead and check your patch in.

Cheers
	Nick