Re: (FWD) Re: ** potential patch for 2.10 ** DEC Alpha bug related to AT register

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 10:07:13AM -0700, Nick Clifton wrote:
> : David has asked me to comment on this minor patch to binutils to try to
> : get it included in the 2.10 release. I have been working with the alpha
> : architecture for several years and I did the original FreeBSD/alpha kernel
> : port to this architecture.
>
> I assume, although you do not mention this specifically, that you
> would also like to see this patch go into the mainline sources as
> well?
>
> The patch itself is fine.  If you can provide a ChangeLog entry then I
> will be happy to check it into the repository.

I've already got a ChangeLog for it, it actually isn't Doug's patch.
If this is permission, I will commit it to HEAD and 2.10 branches.
If I am only cleared to fix it in HEAD please mention that too. :-)

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)