Re: New ABI demangler support in binutils

Hi H.J.

: Should I sync the whole libiberty or just the demangler? I prefer
: the whole libiberty since there are quite a few files for demangler
: in libiberty and I don't know if they will work right without other
: changes.

How much work is involved and how likely is it that this will break
things ?

Ideally I would like to see the two versions of the library's sources
being identical, but I am worried that this mightbreak too many
things.  Also I am not sure if the gcc libiberty should be considered
the master copy and the binutils one just a shadow of it. or if there
are important features in both which need to be merged together.

If you have the time and the desire then I would suggest that you do
try to merge the whole of the two libiberties.  But please be careful!

Cheers
	Nick