Re: New ABI demangler support in binutils

Hi Chris,

: It probably goes without saying, but I'll ask it anyway -- when you copy
: libiberty you also will have to move include files from the top level
: include directory.  Should the include directory be moved over
: completely as well or should only specific files be copied.

Really ?  Do you mean all of the files in include/ or just
include/libiberty.h ?

If it is the latter then I understand, but if it is the former, then I
am concerned.  surely libiberty only needs its own header file ?

Cheers
	Nick