Re: New ABI demangler support in binutils

   Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:51:30 -0700
   From: Nick Clifton <nickc@cygnus.com>

   Really ?  Do you mean all of the files in include/ or just
   include/libiberty.h ?

   If it is the latter then I understand, but if it is the former, then I
   am concerned.  surely libiberty only needs its own header file ?

There are a number of files in the include directory which are
associated with libiberty.  libiberty.h is only one of them.

In general, the entire top level of the include directory should be
the same in gcc and the binutils.

Ian