Re: New ABI demangler support in binutils

   Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:31:17 -0700
   From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org>

   On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 12:23:15PM -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

   > The libraries should be identical.  I used to periodically simply
   > import the gcc libiberty into the binutils libiberty.  No changes
   > should be checked into the binutils libiberty without being first
   > checked into the gcc libiberty.

   I synced my libiberty with gcc. I built/checked it under Linux/ia32.
   I am doing those on Linux/alpha, Solaris/ia32 and Solaris/Sparc now.
   Assuming everything is ok, how should I sync it? Should I use
   "cvs import" or "cvs add/ci"? I prefer "cvs add/ci".

I can't remember which I did in the past.  Probably just `cvs add/ci'.
If I did `cvs import', you'll be able to see that in the `cvs log'
output.

Ian