Re: [patch]: Fix mul precedence in src/gas/expr.c (mri mode)

Hi Peter,

: In expr.c the precedence of mul is currently the same as
: for add.  A patch to fix this problem follows.

Thanks for submitting the patch.  It looks OK, but before I apply it,
please could you confirm that you have a current copyright assignment
on file with the FSF.  (Just being paranoid!)

: PS: Is this the right way and place to submit a patch?

Yup.

: (there are quite a few more patches I would like to send...)

Fun Fun!

: +2000-06-28  Peter Jakubek  <pjak@snafu.de>
: +
: +	* expr.c: (MRI_MUL_PRECEDENCE): fix precedence
: +	for mri mode. Mul has higher precedence than add.
: +

Oh - it helps if you can submit the ChangeLog entry as plain text,
not as a patch file.  This is because the ChangeLogs get updated so
frequently that it is often impossible to automatically patch them, so
a plain text file is easier to apply.

Cheers
	Nick