Thread specific data sections

Hello,

  I am working on a port whereby the default elf script isn't quite suitable.
In addition to the reugular contents, I need to have a fixed number of additional data sections
added.  Each of the new data sections corresponds to a unique thread and each has a corresponding
named variable
so that startup code can locate the start of the section.  I would like the
sections to precede the current .data section so that all the data sections are contiguous
with the normal .data section being last.

  What is the recommended way to add this to the generic elf script or should I simply create
my own script?

-- Jeff Johnston (Red Hat Inc)